Monday, 24 January 2011

North East's Young Reviewers 2011 Introduction

Every year the 'Evening Chronicle' runs a competition for budding young writers in the North East area, and this year I entered. I'm fortunate enough to have made it to the final group, and in today's issue of the newspaper a small article was printed introducing its readers to this years contestants. Please find below images from the Evening Chronicle website, and a snap of the publication.






It's a 12-month competition, so it will run until the end of the year. Now for those of you who have been asking, I'm not actually aware of what the prize for the winner is, but at this stage it's not important. This is going to be a great experience and definitely a help for my career path!

I shall inform those of you who are interested as and when my articles are published in the newspaper. As it stands, I am unaware of which areas of the Arts I am to cover, but as soon as I know I shall let you know!

Until next time.

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment