Monday, 25 July 2011

365 Day Challenge & FoundOnFilm

It's today! It's today! It's today!

Yes, just as I promised I'm about to embark upon a blogging challenge, which will last exactly one year, three hundred and sixty five days if you will. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my blog, it's just that I do occasionally forget to nurture it. To help keep me motivated, I've given myself this little adventure in order to give me something to reach for. I'm allowing to miss 10% of the post count, you can hear more about this in my video here.

For my first topic within this challenge, I'd like to draw your attention to a fellow YouTuber: FoundOnFilm.

There are lots of wonderful people on YouTube who post exciting videos and FoundOnFilm is the latest to come my way. The star of the videos posted on said channel is the lovely Sarah. In each video she talks to her viewers with consideration and equality, sharing her views about the latest beauty products.

The occasional haul video will give us an insight into her warm personality; the content she delivers is always enthralling, captivating. What makes Sarah stand out from the rest is her originality and down-to-earth attitude. There's a growing trend on YouTube for beauty gurus to clone themselves on the 'bigger' posters, however this isn't evident in this case in the slightest.

Each video will fill your day with fun and energy as Sarah addresses you not as a crowd, but as an individual. With over two million video view hits and over five thousand subscribers, it's clear to see that FoundOnFilm is a rising success.


Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment