Tuesday, 26 July 2011

"Morning's here, the morning's here...

...sunshine is here, the sky is clear, the morning's here!" - Joey Tribbiani and 'morning guy', FRIENDS.

I believe this is the earliest blog post I've ever done. At 8:20am, I've been up for an hour but my eyes still feel glued shut. A cup of tea later and an orange flavoured Dextro energy tablet and I feel no different.

I've always been a night-time person; my best work is done in the evenings and early hours (so if this turns out to be abysmal you can blame the sunshine). Mornings are too bright, too many people are alert and the days are too long!

I once had to leave the house at around 5am to go on holiday - this was bliss! It was still pitch black during the Autumn month and there wasn't a single person around. Excitement had left me with little sleep, yet still the moonlight filled me with floods of energy. Perfection.

The morning is filled with rush - I don't really have the time to be writing this as the day is calling for my attention, but I was so angry with the morning hours that I simply had to badmouth it online. I shall bid you all a morning time farewell, and see you when the stars come out to play!

Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment