Monday, 19 September 2011

'Young, Dumb & Living Off Mum' Series 3, episode 5 & 6

First of all, my sincerest apologies for the lack of blogpost about last week's episode; time ran away from me somewhat! However, to make up for such appalling behaviour, I shall give you both the aforementioned episode and the final episode right now!

Okay so last week's challenge I thought was quite exciting. A lot of patience, and indeed confidence, is required when working with children and I feel that Ryan especially coped remarkably with his role as Stumpy the Good Pirate. Ruby-Jo did worry me for a moment that she was going to give up completely, however she managed to turn herself around at the last minute - what a relief!

Jack and Tom didn't do as well as the other two but I still felt that they gave quite a good performance, and coped well with the screaming birthday 'Princess' who was demanding her birthday crown (as mentioned in the programme, hadn't she heard of the word please?! What a madam!). The outcome of that episode wasn't too bad. By this stage it was hard to pick who I wanted to go, as I felt they all deserved a place in the final.

The final of course was just as spectacular as the two series' finals previous. Now we were told that the parents set the final work challenge, however considering the last three series' have all seen house renovations, I find this hard to believe! Again, I felt Ryan did wonderfully as he was the first to buy all of the products he needed and admirably stuck within his budget too.

Ruby-Jo didn't do too bad at all, neither did Tom. Of course, it was all building up to the grand announcement of Series 3's winner, and I could not have been more thrilled! I shan't spoil it for you, but let's just say the winner has been consistent from day one with a positive, caring attitude. They definitely deserved to win - I couldn't be more proud of them! Now we just need to sit as patiently as possible and wait for the next series (fingers crossed that there will be one!) and hope that it's at least half as good as this year's! Yes, I'm very satisfied with the third series of Young, Dumb and Living Off Mum!

Amy x

4 comments:

  1. lol blocked because i didn't like your video. petty. I am educated thanks. if you want to be a tv critic you have to be prepared to be criticised... just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the next blog?

    P.S Suck me

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHAG Me On Me Shag Rug! You sexy minx!

    ReplyDelete