Wednesday, 23 November 2011

In Memory of Angie Dowds

Sometimes in life, things will happen which take us by surprise. When I awoke this morning to the news that Biggest Loser trainer Angie Dowds had committed suicide, I was lost for words.

To keep this brief, I just want to say that my thoughts are with her family and friends. She certainly came across as a passionate, and indeed successful, woman with her career, and only wish that there was a chance to turn back the clock. Rest in peace, Angie, you were a true inspiration.

x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,

    This is such a nice "in memory" blog post, I've always like Angie Dowds, and it's a shame she's gone, I hope she rests in peace.

    But I wasn't aware that it had been confirmed as a suicide. Yesterday I found out the news with reports saying that she either jumped or fell (suggesting she could have been pushed or something) from a cliff. I don't know if it has been confirmed since then.

    From Jon :)

    ReplyDelete