Saturday, 31 August 2013

My debut novel WALK ON is out now!

 

I'm delighted to announce that my debut novel WALK ON is out now!

I know what you're thinking: Amy, I didn't even know you were writing fiction again.

Well, neither did I!

After a few awkward months - okay, seven years - of writers' block, a few occurrences led to the writing of the first sentence of this novel exactly ten months ago to the date of its 31st August 2013 release (yes, that was Halloween, in case you hadn't worked it out; all the more reason to love the day!).

After copious amounts of blood, sweat, and tears, I can now share with you the finished product. Walk On is available in paperback and ebook from UK, US, and European Amazon websites. It can be found on Amazon UK here (paperback) and here (ebook).

You can also become a fan of my Goodreads page here, and add Walk On to your shelves too.

Description: As Maggie walked down the aisle she thought she was entering a happy marriage. Over the years though, Peter's violence towards his wife has escalated. As Maggie escapes into the four walls of her mind her guardian angel steps in to help her find the right path. Angel Ariana calls upon the past life of Balgownie's Fiona McGonnell to assist Maggie. Will it be enough to guide her though, or will Maggie's life continue to be at risk until it's too late?

If you read Walk On, I'd love to know what you think. Feel free to drop me an email or send me a message!

Amy x



EDIT:
Below is a selection of images taken to promote the novel. Photography by Mark Slater.