Tuesday, 19 November 2013

And so it's arrived... WhovianNet's THE DOCTOR AND I (GJBpublishing)

Right on schedule, before the 50th anniversary episode is broadcast this weekend, my copy of The Doctor and I has arrived!

The book, compiled by WhovianNet.co.uk and published by GJBpublishing.co.uk, contains a collection of essays and stories from fans of Doctor Who from all over the world, brought together to celebrate fifty years of one of Britain's best-loved TV shows. You can read more about this in my earlier blogpost here.

The Doctor and I can be purchased online directly from GJBpublishing here. To whet your appetite I've included a few images below of the front cover and a taster of my article 'Abandoning Reality to Source the Truth'. You'll have to buy the book if you wish to read the other two pages of my contribution!

Many thanks to WhovianNet and GJBpublishing alike for making this book possible. It's a fantastic concept and really highlights the strength of the Whovian community, of which I am very proud to be a part.

Amy x