Friday, 1 November 2013

THE DOCTOR & I (ed. WhovianNet) available for pre-order!

Yes, you read the title right. The Doctor & I, a creation edited by WhovianNet and written by fans of Doctor Who, is now available for pre-order.

The paperback book will be released on the 23rd November 2013 - I'm sure you'll all recognise that very special date as the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who! It consists of a fantastic 87 contributions fro all over the world as fans of the show unite to share their stories about The Doctor. It also contains a foreword by award-winning writer Richard Curtis.

The Doctor & I is a wonderful celebration of one of the world's greatest fandoms. To pre-order a copy you can do so by visiting the WhovianNet website here and selecting the relevant country. You will also find a full list of contributors and article titles there to give you a taste of what's in store. (I'm #60, with 'Abandoning Reality to Source the Truth'; I can't wait to see it in print!) It is priced at £8.99 plus regional postage.

I'm looking forward to receiving my copy of The Doctor & I, and I imagine you will be too! Keep an eye out on my YouTube channel where I will display the book upon its arrival.

And with that, let the one-month countdown to the 50th anniversary commence...

Amy x