Monday, 7 July 2014

Meet Medora, my beautiful new kitten!

I'd like you to meet Medora, my beautiful new nine-week-old kitten.



Now I promise that I will not become one of those people who upload a hundred photos of their cat every day. At the very least, it certainly isn't my intention! However, I'm so crazily obsessed with her that I couldn't help but share her with you today.


She is named, you may be able to guess, after Lord Byron's daughter Medora Leigh. Now that I think about it, I don't know what else I could have possibly named her. She's the epitome of her Greek name!


She's a half-ragdoll (but you'd think she was half-human the way she sleeps in my bed at night!) and loves to be cuddled and rocked to sleep. She adores her toy mouse, and will happily chew anything that wiggles.

It's almost guaranteed that she'll appear in some of my future YouTube videos, but for now I shall leave you with Medora's first selfie. She really is the new bundle of love in my life that keeps my heart beating!



Amy x

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable and what a beautiful name for a kitten! - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete